Friday, January 10, 2003

Here I am back at school, oh great Muskingum! Things have been sooo good! Kari and Lindsay are here and Mindy was chillin with us. Kari and I made dinner and we ate the BEST dessert ever!!! We went to WalMart and all that jazz, too. Yes, it's a typical Friday night in Muskieland. :) For all you Muskies, I miss you all so very much (okay, I do miss some more than others)! :o) My mom stayed for awhile and talked with Kari and I...the town's gossip, you know. It was way awesome.

It turns out that Veronica and Chrystal are returning tomorrow as well and then Sunday comes and...YAY! Everyone will be back in New Concord! I am so pumped. I can't wait to buy my books. I love new books and I love classes the first few days. After that, I HATE them! I'll miss having an English class. I LOVE buying new novels. Textbooks can be so boring--especially education ones. I feel like I already know all there is to know...me being so intelligent and all. Ha! Well, if you're a Muskie, I'll SEE YOU SOON! Love you all!

Peace and God bless :)

No comments: