Thursday, January 09, 2003

"My baaags are packed, I'm ready to go...

Here I stand inside the do'

I'd love to wake Lindsay up

And say "I'll see you in a few hours!"

That's the song I'll be singin tomorrow afternoon after helping out in my little sister's kindergarten and making a very special yummy dessert surprise for my favorite basketball player, my favorite Lindsay, and the greatest person in the world (I have no idea why the entire world is not celebrating)!

I worked on my room some more, moving my vanity and bed and bedside stand to their proper places....I just need a bed frame, I need to paint the bedside stand, make some black and white pictures, get lattice, paint lattice, get some frames...oh, let's not discuss this now. I got a lot done, I really did! :) The rest will have to wait until...summer, I imagine.

My view on the male species today:

I just don't know!

Oh, and as for summer, I've been asked (in this manner) "Hey! Are you going back to Camp Wanake?!"

Can I get a....
hmm...no.
I've decided against it. :) Sorry!

No comments: