It turns out that Mondays are pretty rough...Kari and I work out at 8:30, and then I have class at 10:30, lunch at 11:30, class at 1:30 and another class at 2:30 and then dinner at 5:00 and then class from 6:30-9:15. Goodbye life on Mondays, and heck with studying, too, you know? Well today (and Tuesdays from hereafter) I work 7-9 in the morning and then I don't have anything....until class from 5:30-8:30 and then Bible study at 8:30. I had a nice two hour nap today. Yaaaaawwwn. SIgh. The night class on Monday isn't too bad because Kari and Lindsay are in that one with me, and they are also in my 334 (excuse me, the title of that class is family-centered practices or something) class. I officially realize why education majors always call their classes by numbers and not titles...they are all exactly the same. The syllabi even look the same. I am so confused on which class is which. I hope that I figure it out soon. Lindsay said she didn't figure it out last semester until the last week at school. I miss not having an English class. Goodbye, creativity! Hello, spoon-fed education. Yippee.
So I only have 16 credits. This worries me. According to my four-year plan, I have everything I need, but I am figuring I probably forgot something. But really, with 70 hours of field experience, I think the Tuesdays and Thursdays off will help, and if I end up here another semester, it's really not that big of a deal....
'cause I'm figuring I'll need a couple extra months to figure out what the heck I'm gonna do with my life!
MOM: YES I am saving my receipts, and YES I have them from last semester...there was a mistake at the bookstore, however, and so I have to take a book back and get another one, so they will have to refund my credit card. Hopefully, they'll be smart enough to figure this one out (haha...I always screwed up credit card refunds at Hallmark. It was really bad).
Tuesday, January 14, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment