Ooooooh! There’s a scary movie on TV!!!!
So, the Crest WhiteStrips (TM) saga continues....they are working extremely well. I am quite impressed. My teeth have, however, become rather sensitive during this process, a warning that is noted on the directions. They tell me it’s nothing to worry about. Last night I had yet another nightmare about losing my teeth. It was only one tooth this time and I really, really did think it was really happening. These dreams about losing my teeth are seriously disturbing, and I did not eat anything before I went to bed, either. I’m sure the reason for the outburst of the tooth dream was because of the Crest WhiteStrips (TM) and the fact that I did not use them last night due to a late telephone call (yes).
The Christmas Conference in Indianapolis with Campus Crusade for Christ was awesome, as you can imagine. I finally had the opportunity to sleep with Sharon, too! I don’t know what else to say about the conference....we spent the hour up until the new year worshipping and praying. That was really cool. We also had a big dance with the theme of “5 dollar Prom,” so we dressed up in funky thrift shop outfits. It was hilarious. Frito looked awesome--check out pictures if you get a chance! I thought a lot while I was there about what I’m going to do this summer, what things I need to do differently next semester, and boy/relationship issues. Silly God! He didn’t give me any flashing red lights in the sky, but He sure did some amazing things and He’s still working!
To all you Muskies: I will be returning on Friday :) See you soon! I miss you all so incredibly much.
Thursday, January 02, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment