Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Instant and Necessary Escape: As a new stay-at-home mother, I'm discovering that very little in life is MINE, except my mind and my heart. So here I share a piece of what is mine with you, in order to maintain my sanity and, well, just because.
7 comments:
You are one braaave Mommy!
But props for a novel blanket time toy! I'm running out of creative things to tide Nathanael over for our special "quiet" occasions. I'll have to try that and see how it goes!
Maryn is soo adorable.
You think she's having fun now, wait til she figures out how to open them up. Then the fun begins. I remember using the Playtex disposable liner bottles for Jeremy and he figured out how to pull the plastic liner out the bottom. What a mess!
Looks like a lot of fun! I agree - you are brave with giving her markers! :) She looks so cute in the tub!
She is SOOOOO CUTE!
lol...yeah. The markers came about because I am ALWAYS using them for day camp stuff, and I am always putting them out for the kids in the craft cabin. They keep Maryn busy while I get our crafts ready when we're in the craft cabin. They are a bit of a choking hazard, but the caps do stay on and I watch her while playing with them to be sure she doesn't gag herself.
Amanda you for sure have your hands full....don't let one moment slip by, these are the days that need to be cherished!
All your posts just bring me down memory lane. Its kind of neat cuz I am recalling alot that has been stored away in my memory. I so love my kids...dah!
They grow so fast so enjoy!!!!
Love yo guys
Post a Comment