Maryn is very good at eating crackers creatively with her SIX teeth
(4 on top, 2 on the bottom). She just got her 4 top ones THIS past week!
It was a great week for us. Note sarcasm.
Maryn hanging out with Antony and Sam.
You can't see everyone in this picture, but there is a circle of people
surrounding Maryn, almost all eyes on her. She's loving it, naturally.
You can't see everyone in this picture, but there is a circle of people
surrounding Maryn, almost all eyes on her. She's loving it, naturally.
We got a new camera! I am now able to snap pictures much faster and catch Maryn in action. She doesn't have a chance to make a goofy face or look away. I am LOVING it! It's actually John's birthday present from his dad and Donna. Thanks, guys! I'm sure the whole family and all the friends are thankful, too. More pictures of Maryn for everyone. :)
3 comments:
I love the cracker. It makes me think of those old Reeces' Peanut Butter Cup commercials. Where someone sucks the peanut butter out through a hole in the middle. Anyway...it's so cool she can eat her crackers like that.
Cute pics...I've missed your updates.
Yeah!!!! More pictures of Maryn! Oh yeah, and of you guys too.
WOAH - all those teeth at once! Geez, Amanda, I am sorry for you, but glad Maryn is through it - she must have been in a lot of pain. Hope's still chillin with only two bottom teeth :) Love the pics - keep them coming!!!
Post a Comment