Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Curly Qs, Camp, and My Amazing Husband

This is our baby walking...with the help of the coffee table, of course!


Maryn turned from the camera as I was taking this photo,
but I got a good picture of her little curls coming in.
Aren't they precious?

Maryn was all banged up yesterday. She fell down and hit her eye, which almost gave her a black eye, and she scratched herself on her nose. The scratch came from her new thing: "Clapping" her hands. I say "clapping" because she still doesn't really get it. But she tries. And she hits herself a lot when she does it.

Another new thing is her obsession with books HAVING to be on the FLOOR. If she sees books on the coffee table, the couch, or the shelf, she will immediately pull all of them off. She won't pull other things off, just the books.

Camp: I love Wednesdays. Because by now the counselors and the kids (I have new counselors and kids each week) are in the swing of things and know what to do. It makes my job easy-peezy. Mondays are miserable. Tuesdays aren't too bad. Wednesdays and Thursdays are great. Fridays aren't much fun because I have to write evaluations on all the counselors and go over their evaluations with them. They get evaluated every week, which I think must be miserable for them.

My Amazing Husband: I was laughing so hard last night I was crying. He thinks I'm crazy. I love him.

1 comment:

mom said...

You are crazy... that's why we love you so much.