Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Who Can Resist Me?

Ignore that my child looks slightly retarded in this picture and take notice of what she's been doing lately: climbing Mommy's legs! She did utter the word "up" this morning as well, but I can't be sure she did that on purpose. Now how will I ever be able to resist her?
Maryn's first puzzle!

I like to read while doing the downward dog.
I WILL finish this puzzle if it's the last thing I do!
She is very good at taking it apart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...First, she is soo cute.

Now, is that Maryn or Cindy Lauper. :) What is up with the leg warmers?

JR

Anonymous said...

I love those little baby legs I bought her! I think she is adorable in them! I need to get you some more :o)
Love the pics...even the slightly retarded one! LOL

Cathy

Amanda said...

I LOVE the babylegs, too!!!

I do want more, but I also would like some little skirts or dresses to match so they'd look cuter in public. Otherwise there's that awkward gap between onesie and babyleg...and I really don't like onesies much anyway. I really like to be able to check her diaper easily. I know that sounds psychotic.