Maryn in our new kitchen.
And here are some pictures of our trip to Peterborough the other day and some of our little lake house. The house overlooks the lake.
Maryn loves to stand by the window and watch the fishermen.
My Instant and Necessary Escape: As a new stay-at-home mother, I'm discovering that very little in life is MINE, except my mind and my heart. So here I share a piece of what is mine with you, in order to maintain my sanity and, well, just because.
4 comments:
Looks like little Maryn is quite happy in her new summer home! :) Hope all is going well with you guys! We miss you!
Maryn sure has some scary faces. She looks so little in Johns arms. House looks cute.
You might as well forget putting down a blanket for Maryn. She is too adventurous for that now.
What a cute little Shabin you have!!!
I too shall have a cute little Shabin one day soon!
I think Maryn has been watching too many wild animals walk by your window...she is starting to snarl and growl like one! Too funny :o)
Cathy
Post a Comment