Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Instant and Necessary Escape: As a new stay-at-home mother, I'm discovering that very little in life is MINE, except my mind and my heart. So here I share a piece of what is mine with you, in order to maintain my sanity and, well, just because.
6 comments:
I am discouraged that hardly anyone is commenting.
I love to comment, but I sometimes feel like I comment too much and nobody wants to hear what I have to say on your blog. I mean...it is YOUR blog! :o) But I will comment whenever I want now and you can just feel free to tell me to shut up at any time! LOL
Where is the picture of you at luau???? What did you wear?
I love ALL the pics and look forward to them every day. I know you are busy though and that I just have to be patient and be thrilled on the days when I open your blog and see those two pearly whites grinning at me!
Kisses and hugs to you guys!
Love ya,
Cathy
Amanda,
Just wanted to let you know that I'm being induced on Friday morning! That's right this girl just doesn't want to come out!
I'll miss reading your blog while I'm off work. I'll try to get an update to you as soon as I can get to a computer.
Cathy will have to come down here some night so we can skype with you. I sometimes think I comment too much also. Sometimes I also think you may not want to here what I have to say. Although i do have the best advice around.
Hey...I was just thinking the same thing! I get bummed when no one comments too...and I thought about your blog because I haven't left a comment in so long. I'm sorry Amanda. I've been reading, just not taking the time to comment.
I think it's cool the firetruck came. Did you get wet too?
You have skype? So do I....
No, the water carnival was after Maryn's bed time, so I took this from our back porch. I didn't mind missing it...I've had quite a cold for the past couple days! Plus it was kind of freezing (for a FL person).
Post a Comment