Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How can I be stressed with this cute face nearby?

I'm such a pro climber now!
And I've been doing this big toothy smile now all the time.
It is sooooooooo adorable.

Mommy, are you watching?
I love this new Affix CD!
Uncle Richard, will you sign it for me?

You can have your own Affix CD, too if you log on to
this web site.
Look at my chubby cheeks.
I've been eating and growing so much, that I'm finally
growing out of my 6-9 months clothes.
Too bad I'll be all out of pajamas! Uh-oh. Looks like
we'll be making a trip to Babies R Us soon.

Camp is going splendidly, but we are very busy, since we are both basically working full-time jobs on top of baby caring. Fortunately, I can always take Maryn with me and Grandma Donna has been taking care of her during many nap times. I've been able to Skype in on some meetings after bed time. Yep, our camp schedule goes all day long, 8 am-10 or later. It's pretty exhausting...much different than when I was single and 20. Since I'm not really directing a typical camp, but day camp instead, some things are missable, so I do have a lot of flexibility.

Next week is going to be interesting. Please pray for me (and all of us). I'll be going through a week of camp with a group of counselors as practice before any kids get here. My partner, Sam, and I, will have to show them how to build a camp fire, cook out, and all the other ins and outs of camp. Pray that Sam won't HATE me for being worthless (I mean, with Maryn and all) and that somehow I will be a blessing to him. Sigh.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Did you get my message about some clothes I have for Maryn...really cute little skirt, skorts and 2 more sets of babylegs. They are size 6-12...but look sooooooo tiny! Let me know if you want me to send them your way!

Cathy

Amanda said...

Yes, I will facebook you as soon as I figure out our address.

Amanda said...

And, I meant for that to say her 6-9 months clothes is what she's growing out of now. Hahaha.

Richard Kendle said...

Hahaha! That is so stinking adorable :). Thanks for buying our CD!!