Here's Maryn about to pick up one of her animals.
She knows how to push them down the slide and
she knows where to look to see them pop out.
But she hasn't quite figured out how to put them where
they need to go to slide down yet. But look how good
she is standing now! She looks like a football player.
Here you can see her two little toofers.
She still only has two, and hasn't really had signs of teething lately.
Maryn has also figured out that she can sit up in bed. I'm not sure why she didn't realize this before, but it makes bed time a lot harder. That and her blood curdling cries for mama-mama-mama. Argh, it's awful. She's been waking up at 5:30 almost every morning. We think it's because the sun rises so early here. At 5:30 the sun is up and ready to go. But I am not!
I'm actually very thankful that she is sleeping in a Pack-n-Play right now, because she hasn't figured out how to stand up in it. If she were in a crib, I think we'd have some major issues.
As for me, I'm doing well. I had some alone time today for about the first time in like, two weeks. It was nice. Sometimes my only-child-syndrome comes out and I need a break from human interaction...and sometimes I need to eat pudding without a spoon, sing the Bubble Dance song, etc.
I'm actually very thankful that she is sleeping in a Pack-n-Play right now, because she hasn't figured out how to stand up in it. If she were in a crib, I think we'd have some major issues.
As for me, I'm doing well. I had some alone time today for about the first time in like, two weeks. It was nice. Sometimes my only-child-syndrome comes out and I need a break from human interaction...and sometimes I need to eat pudding without a spoon, sing the Bubble Dance song, etc.
5 comments:
Keep this blog going and going and going Just like the Energizer bunny!!!!!
SHE IS SOOOO ADORABLE
love and miss you guys
The day after Gigi started crawling she started pulling herself up in her crib. You witnessed her climb out of her bumbo (since 4 months). We went grocery shopping the other day and I sat her in the cart seat. She turned herself around stood up and looked like she was water skiing!
I'm afraid she's going to be one of those kids that breaks her arm on the monkey bars 8 times!
Of course, everyone I've talked to who has three kids says the same of the third one.
hey! yeah, wait till she's standing in the crib, the pack n play and EVERYWHERE else - hope let go today and balanced for a few seconds i am like holy cow - we may have an early walker!!! crazy. maryn looks so much older standing. i love how she's playing with her toys! hope you guys are doing well.
The sun comes up here at 5:30 also. Jordan had been getting up at 6 to go lift and it is already daylight. I don't remember that from last year. I always wake up and think he is going to be late because the sun is already shining. Maryn always looks so big in her pictures. If I didn't know how little she really was, I would think she was 2 already. I love her little toofy smile. Can't wait to see more pics and videos. We need to get on scipe as soon as you get settled so I can see her say uh-oh.
The sun comes up here at 5:30 also. Jordan had been getting up at 6 to go lift and it is already daylight. I don't remember that from last year. I always wake up and think he is going to be late because the sun is already shining. Maryn always looks so big in her pictures. If I didn't know how little she really was, I would think she was 2 already. I love her little toofy smile. Can't wait to see more pics and videos. We need to get on scipe as soon as you get settled so I can see her say uh-oh.
Post a Comment