Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Instant and Necessary Escape: As a new stay-at-home mother, I'm discovering that very little in life is MINE, except my mind and my heart. So here I share a piece of what is mine with you, in order to maintain my sanity and, well, just because.
7 comments:
Aaaahhahahahaha....Nicole also sits in front of my mom's front loader and watches it. That's the BIG entertainment when she goes over there. Very cute.
Aaaahhahahahaha....Nicole also sits in front of my mom's front loader and watches it. That's the BIG entertainment when she goes over there. Very cute.
Hey, we picked up the ceramics and your plate is really cool. Can't wait for you to see it. Ours turned out good also.
Well why don't you send me a picture of it?
Your mom send you a pic???????? hello....do you realize who you are talking to?? LOL
Cathy
Hey, I can hear you. I will take a pic and try to put it on here.
Oh, also, that has to be about the cutest picture of my little baby yet.
Post a Comment