Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Sweetness

John and Maryn made omelets after church.  We also ate the cheesy potatoes I made late last night and of course, leftover Krispy Kremes!
Look at our tiny kitchen.  Our little house is starting to bother me as I get bigger and bigger.  It seems everywhere I walk I have to "squeeze" through something or use special martial arts skills to get where I need to go.  I've been tripping all over the place (including over my own children), hitting my head on things, and running right into walls sometimes because I underestimate my size and ability to balance.  Too much counterweight.

Dreams
It's harder to be content when I'm tired.  I had the craziest dreams last night.  I dreamed that all these people, probably every person I know, was coming up to me and asking me questions.  The questions didn't make sense, but I was trying to answer them.  Worst dream ever!

Then I had a dream I went to a trendy new church and their Sunday School Classes had names like, MMA and WWE.  MMA stood for "Mixed, Multi-Age," WWE was "Women" something.

Our church's Sunday School classes are called ABFs (Adult Bible Fellowships) and in Florida our Sunday School classes were BLGs (Bible and Life Groups).  I don't understand why they can't just be called Sunday School.  What's wrong with Sunday School?

Then I had a dream that one of our neighbor friends was storing her fingernail polish remover in Pez dispensers..  We went to her house and a little girl friend of Maryn's was opening the Pez dispensers and spilling fingernail polish remover every where.  It was a huge mess!  And her mom was so mad at the little girl for getting into things, and I just kept thinking, "But why is she storing her fingernail polish remover inside Pez dispensers?"

I'm tired, uncomfortable, kind of in pain, annoyed and frustrated, and emotional, but usually quite happy.  It's been a great weekend, but cold.  My joints hurt a lot.  I could hardly make it up the stairs and my hands are freezing up on me at times.  Our sermon and Sunday School class today was about contentment.  I think I'll go look over those notes and re-read the passages we covered.  :)  Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Andy Koesters said...

I remember being preggo two times in those tiny kitchens-it's hard!! I usually got to a point where I said-only I'm allowed in there. We did a lot of cooking at the table:)