Just look how excited he is to "cook!" Josiah has been a very enthusiastic chef in the real kitchen, in the Play Doh kitchen and in Maryn's play kitchen. He loves to cook. And the best part, he loves to share his creations with others. I love it. And I love my sweet little guy.
Yep, he is totally psyched the entire time he cooks.Josiah's sleep schedule got so messed up this weekend. I tried to change his nap time to 1:00 or so, but um...that didn't work out so well. He was up till 10, 11, 11:30 pm the last few nights. Last night I just went with it, and spent some great quality time with my baby (sniff, sniff). He LOVED baking cookies with his mama! This is something Maryn and I usually do while he sleeps. So this was a very special treat.
He ate lots of cookie dough. And he LAUGHED at every ingredient I put in the bowl, especially the brown sugar. He giggled at the mixer spinning everything together. How could I let this sweet child cry in his bed? Why would I do such a thing? We had loads more fun in the kitchen, and I didn't miss my television or facebook one bit, and the laundry got folded in the morning.
4 comments:
Actually, if you think about it, most of the guys in our family do cook. He comes by it naturally. Love the pics.
You're right! I really think that when guys really know how to cook well, they often exceed women in that department. All the men I know that cook really do cook well, like really well! Even when I am trying to decorate a cake, usually I can ask John for assistance and he has far better ideas and would be way better at it than me if he took a class (like I did). I would be ecstatic if any of my kids were as talented as Aaron in the kitchen, for sure!
Jordan has really become the chef in this family. He loves to add all kinds of seasonings and herbs in things that I never use. they are always better than I could do.
Oops! I was the first anonymous but forgot to sign it.
Aunt Cheryl
Post a Comment