Daddy took us bowling. This was Maryn and Josiah's first time in a bowling alley. What fun it was! Our kids didn't quite understand that they had to wait their turn before running around on the alleys...or that no, you can NOT chase those big bowling balls right down the alleys!
This is one of my favorite pictures ever. Ever, ever.
And this is what I found when I woke up yesterday morning. When John is home from work, he's been letting me sleep in till 8, 9 or later as he feeds the kids breakfast and does all the morning stuff. Yay! I've been super tired.I had my first WIC appointment for myself (during this pregnancy) this morning. I've gained 17 pounds! Which is normal but it's so, so weird to see that number on the scale. I weigh HOW much?! What!?
Life is good. So is pizza. And fried food. ;-)

2 comments:
I love that pic too! So much fun! Also love the one pant leg up and one down. Josiah is out to start a new bowling fad. Maybe it us part of his strategy LOL
I do believe that pic is going to be one of my favorites of all time. So much fun.
Post a Comment