Monday, January 17, 2011

What's going on, Erdmans?

 My little man is now quite comfortable in the Bumbo!
 This is what we often find ourselves doing on John's days off.  Drawing!  I drew a lion (I am always asked to draw lions) and John drew a bed and a house (she always asks him to draw a bed and a house).
 I was experimenting with the settings on our camera, so I have about 50 pictures of Maryn doing this project.  Yes, she is wearing her fairy costume.  We decided to make a prayer jar, but now I'm thinking of putting a candle inside and watching its pretty glow.
 Sometimes they're not sure about each other.


 But they mostly love each other.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the mommy Josiah pics! I wish I lived closer, I would come over and take pics of your kids everyday! They are cutie models!!

Michele said...

Oh....they are so stinkin' cute! I love how serious Maryn looks while she is "crafting". And, Josiah is such a handsome little fellow!

Anonymous said...

Love everything about your post! The smiles, crafts, silliness, laughs, concentration, fun.....all of it!

Cathy

Erin said...

I really think J looks like you, Amanda. He is getting so big. Love her little craft project. You're so good at those!