Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Funny Sayings with Maryn

Maryn is almost fully potty trained, even making it sometimes through her naps completely dry!  She also had her first potty in the a public place today.  She is so funny, though.  She sat on the side of the tub yesterday without a diaper or undies on and was SO interested in how it felt on her bottom.  So interested in fact, that she wanted to see what it felt like to sit on all sorts of things without undies on--the floor, the wall, etc.  (You really aren't ever going to visit us now, are you?)

So when John went to put her diaper on before bed last night, she said, clasping her diaper around her, "Ooooh this diaper makes my butt aaallll cozy!"

John and I have been cracking up so much lately because Maryn is really coming up with her own material, and it's just the funniest thing.  To us, anyway. 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is so hilarious! I can just picture her sitting on the tub with a thoughtful look on her face.
I can't wait for Harrison to start conversing and sharing his thoughts.