Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow's A Comin!

 I'm addicted to this baby.  I swear I would hold him all day long if I could.  But my arms are sore as it is.  He weighs 18 1/2 pounds!
 Maryn loves to glue.  Here she made a big pile of paper that she had cut apart.  Oh yes, she loves to cut, too.  I just let her cut as much as she wants.  She is getting really good at it, and even though she doesn't cut on lines or anything yet, it keeps her busy and is easy to clean up.  I'm just glad she hasn't cut her hair.  Yet.
 We did some snowman activities today out of the folder Aunt Cathy sent!  We are expecting a snowstorm tonight.  A whole FOUR INCHES.  LOL!!  Anyway, we played a snowman game, read some snow books, and made this little guy (notice where she put his eyes):
And now both children are taking their naps at the same time.  I am trying to relax.  But I don't have a snack or soda.  Sadness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josiah looks so silly and fun! I love Maryn's cut up collage! Kids LOVE to do that....hand them scissors and glue and they can be soooo creative! I think her little sparkly snowman is looking up at the snow clouds just waiting for them to get heavy enough to burst and drop more snow down so she can make some friends for him! Enjoy the snowstorm!

Cathy