Tuesday, January 04, 2011

As if I really have time to do this.

4 TV shows I watch:

1. Dinosaur Train.
2. Bones.  But it's starting to really creep me out.
3. Clean House
4. American Pickers

4 Blogs I read:
Aside from people's blogs who I know personally, some of my favorites are:
1.  Challies.com
2.  theresurgence.com
3.  not much else...sometimes Moore to the Point
4.  HappyHousewife.com is one I've been looking at a lot lately

4 Things I'm passionate about:

1.  Trying not to go crazy. 
2.  Trying not to go crazy.
3.  Trying not to go crazy.
4   God, family, and being all I can be.  ;-)

4 Things I say a lot:

1. Like
2. Maryn.  Look at me.  I said no (she says this all the time as well).
3. Do you have to go potty?
4. booga booga booga boo boo!  Uh-goo!

4 Things I've learned from the past:

1.  There's a bigger picture.
2.  God knows what we need more than we know what we need.
3.  When God or Mom and Dad say no, it's usually for your own good.
4.  Confrontation is scary but it's usually worth it.

4 Things I did today (because I can't remember yesterday):

1. Made taco soup, bread and cornbread.
2. Gave Maryn a bath.
3. Took a shower.
4.  Gave Josiah a bath.
(exhausting day, seriously)

4 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Going to Great Wolf Lodge with the Kendle crew.
2. Taking a shower again some day.
3. Having a cup of coffee tomorrow.
4. Cuddling with one of my three loveys soon (John, Maryn, Josiah)

4 Things I love about winter:

1.  Staying in and watching movies and not feeling guilty about it.
2.  Not having to shave every day.
3.  Not wearing sandals every day and not having to worry about the condition of my feet.
4.  Our faux down filled comforter, Grandma Erdman's quilts, and Snuggies :)

4 Things on my wish list:

1.  I miss my Ray Bans and know I will never again spend $100 on a pair of sunglasses.  Idiot.
2.  A Kindle.  So easy to use while nursing!
3.  All the groceries I want for the next year, where I can just get whatever I want and not have to fit into a budget.
4. Plane tickets in Naples, FL to visit my homies.  :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

I def think plane tickets to naples, fl should be #1 on all lists :)

Michele said...

1. I am impressed that everyone was bathed and clean on the same day! That is an accomplishment.
2. I'm glad you defined your loveys....I was hoping it wasn't a blanket ;)
3. I wish you would get a plane ticket to Naples too.

Have a nice day Amanda!

Beth said...

Creep you out? How so?

Kendra_Kendle said...

Yay for vacation! :)