Maryn was jabbering on and on as she did my hair. This is one of the things she said, seriously:
"It yook pwetty, Mommy! You yike it? One, two, three, four, FIVE bows. And a crown, just in case."
I think Josiah's top teeth are bothering him. His two bottom ones are in, and something tells me some more are coming soon. Could it be the drool and the need to suck on something constantly? He always does that, though. I just feel like he is teething.
Maryn and Josiah were laying down for bed time as I read them stories. He was hitting her hand away as she tried to give him hugs, and both of them were laughing. So cute.
When we are at church, we pick Maryn up at her class first and she runs out yelling, "Gotta go get Josiah!" And then she runs to his room amidst all the chaos between the first and second services, and tells Josiah's teacher that she needs Josiah. Today we forgot his carrier, but Maryn told his teacher, "We need the car seat!" And she was right.
John and I don't do a lot of baby talk, but one of the things I say is "toofers" instead of teeth. Well, Maryn talks so well now. But it sounds so funny to hear her say all serious and grown up, "I need to brush my toofers,"
Tonight Maryn did my hair and my nails. I did her hair and nails. We ate popcorn and watched Angelina Ballerina. Then we played Scrabble. It was a fun time. :)
Sunday, January 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a sweet day!
Awe, I love that Maryn is so nurturing to Josiah. I am also extremely impressed that she is playing Scrabble. Don't you just love all the fun moments?
I know Maryn is extremely intelligent, but how do you play Scrabble with a two year old?
Aunt Cheryl
She just likes to play with the pieces and found all the "Ds for Daddy" and "Ms for Maryn" and "S for Sara."
Post a Comment