Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Okay, so it isn't a big deal that I still feel like crap...but it does bother me that I'm just getting worse! I'm taking vitamins, I'm drinking juice, I'm eating healthy. Hello God! Don't you know that stuff is supposed to make me better? Yeah. Well I'm telling You, in case you forgot. I thought lastnight that perhaps I have pneumonia. I only thought it for a couple seconds. My friend Staci and I when we were little had a fight about how to spell pneumonia. That was in first grade, when we got to go to McDonald's with our first grade teacher. She got to go because she read the most books. I got to go because I never missed a spelling word. So, Staci, here's to you...stick to your books and let me be the speller! (Now you can see why we fought, because I always thought I was right). It's kind of like the time she wanted to play nursing home and I didn't want to, so I ran home crying. Hahahaha...

Yeah, I know. Things haven't changed much :)

No comments: