GHOSTS! Continued...
Oooooooooooooh!
I DO believe in ghosts...but I don't really think they're ghosts, I think they're demons, so I guess I don't believe in ghosts because I don't believe that people die and then hang around haunting people. But anyway, I don't want to talk about that and I don't want to get into a theological discussion. But what I DO want to talk about is how I think I can sense their presence, and I think others can, too. It's like, the gift of discerning spirits. I can sense evil...many people can. For instance, people say that in Haiti, they "sense evil." This may be because of Voodooism and whatnot. So, I don't think people are crazy when they say stuff like that, that they can sense evil because I know the feeling, most definitely. And I don't think it's superstition...I think it's real...and it's really scary!!! And it's really bad too, but I must admit, I kind of enjoy it (I'm sure that it's really sinful to enjoy evil) but no, I would never in a million gazillion years play with Ouija board and stuff...ewww I would never call on spirits (other than God's) to talk to me. Yikes!
What do YOU guys think? Do YOU believe in ghosts? Have you had any supernatural experiences? You should share them! If you send me creepy, real, non-fiction stories of your own creepy experiences in my email (amandah@muskingum.edu), I just might post them! Consider it! Especially you, Aunt Cathy! I know you have good ones :)
I LOVE Halloween! This is it, my favorite 2-3 weeks of the year. Apple cider, pumpkins, dressing up, crunching leaves, concord grapes, long sleeves, football games, and cuddly blankets! It's wonderful.
Thursday, October 23, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment