It was a great weekend! I got to see my best grade school friend all pregnant and stuff...which was weird...we laughed about how we used to pretend we had babies in our bellies with her big "real" cheerleader pom-poms. And then we laughed some more about how she and I (when we were about eight) explained to her younger cousin (who was about six) how babies were made. Her cousin, who was there as well, used to think it happened by the daddy peeing in the mommy's mouth. But Staci and I explained that all it really involved was that h-word (we were too embarrassed to say it), that we referred to as "camel-ing." But we're all grown up now (14 years later) and it's not about pom-poms and camels anymore. We were so anxious to grow up. Staci said she remembers me entering the house, excited and (referring to sex) saying, "Guess what I found out!!"
I ate SO MUCH JUNK this weekend. I had two brownies, two frosted cookies, two push-ups, a few candy bars, a P'zone and some cheesesticks, some chicken lo-mein...I haven't eaten that stuff in ages. And you bet I felt sick all weekend. But it was good, and it was worth it. Now it's back to healthy eating (soup, bagels, crackers, eggs and...soup).
New favorite restaurant: Chi-Chi's...who would have thought? I studied the couple across from us while we ate. Two sixteen year olds (?) on their very first date, on their way to some sort of dance. Very cute and pathetic at the same time. Kids ;-)
Monday, October 27, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment