Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Ghosts!!!

There are STRANGE things happening on campus! Ghosts are appearing and freaking people out everywhere, especially in Veronica's little world :) Her story is just too exciting not to post for those of you who haven't visited her diary (it is the best, most entertaining diary I know of) which you should visit if you get the chance...www.v-ron.blogspot.com. Anyway, here's what she had to say about our Patton Hall ghost and her adventure the other night...

"The girl who lives in the room where the ghost appeared was also outside, so Claire and Lauren went up to her room with her to see the damage caused by the ghost while Kalyn and I ran back home. Apparently, the blinds were covered with this red stuff that doesn't come off. Additionally, the blinds were warped in this weird way that makes them look like they were somehow melted by a wave of heat. After Lauren and Claire came back with the news, Kalyn and I had to head out there again to see the right thing. Sure enough, you can clearly see red marks on the blinds and the way they are warped out of shape even from outside."

Ah! Is that freakish or WHAT? But I must remind you that ghosts can't touch us as long as we have Jesus Christ in our hearts...and to get rid of ghosts all you have to do is say what those priests and stuff say, but I forget the words, so I use a little paraphrase that goes,

"In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, GET THE HELL OUT!"

And they'll leave. Promise :)



No comments: