Saturday, November 16, 2002

Top Ten Reasons That I Really Am a Psycho

10. Things that scare me: orange/red paisley, green slate floors, matches, sharp knives, black electrical tape, silver guns...
9. I sleep with a teddy bear certain nights, only when there's something on my mind that's really confusing or painful.
8. Most people aren't aware that I am a psycho...which makes me truly psychotic.
7.5 I can't write all the clues to me being psychotic because then I wouldn't have any friends!
7. I write everything I have to do on post-its, in class, on my hand, I make lists like nobody's business, and I usually need to write my thoughts in order to figure them out-which means I have a whole LOT of journals.
6.5 Sometimes walking across the pretty lake makes me really happy and other times it makes me really sad.
6. I eat like a pig for two weeks and then nearly starve myself the next two weeks.
5. Other things that scare me: scrawny black kittens, post offices, playing hide and seek in the dark, green football teams, water beds...
4. My feet and hands and nose are always cold and nothing I do makes them warm--this drives me crazy!
3. I am entirely, entirely, entirely confused ALL the time, probably because I'm usually thinking about at least 5 things at once, no joke.
2. Look who my friends are!
1. .sdrawkcab sdrow yas I

No comments: