Thursday, November 07, 2002

Something that was frustrating yesterday: My boss calling a mandatory meeting at the last minute like she always does, perfectly aware that we always have one at the beginning of the month but never telling us when until the day of the meeting. Needless to say, I did not attend because my family was visiting for my birthday. Will I get fired? No, because they need me. Do I care right now? Not particularly.

Something that was fun yesterday: Playing Yahtzee with Jake and Kendra. It was relaxing, fun, and way awesome to just chill with friends...kinda like old times.

Something funny: Kendra heard that cats heal themselves by purring...so she's walking around humming to herself trying to cure herself. They have pills for that one, girlfriend! :)


Something I'm really happy about: Kari is back to her normal self!

Something yummy: My aunt Cathy sent a Thanksgiving dinner to school for us. Isn't that creative? It even contains directions on how to prepare a can of green beans.

Something ucky: I had to walk out of theater two times today because I thought I was going to throw up.

Something really good: I studied for two hours in the library today, wrote a paper lastnight, and finished reading a novel. I am almost caught up. Isaiah isn't as difficult as I thought. It seems that when I'm in the library, it's much easier to concentrate. I wonder why!

Something sad: I haven't seen Sharon today.

Something I bet you never knew about me: I used to take baths in a barrell outside of my grandma's house in the summertime.

Something someone intelligent once said: "The greatest gift is the gift of thyself." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Something I am extremely thankful for: Shredded cheddar cheese
Awesome friends

In our soap opera-like lives here at Muskingum, I would just like to say that I'm thankful for all of you who have been through this continuing, never-ending saga of our lives (until we all die, of course) right along with me. God couldn't have given me better people to experience life with. We've certainly had our ups and downs, and despite the fact that some of us should seriously despise each other, we don't. We love each other and have provided such encouragement to one another. Praise God for forgiveness and understanding. I love you all!!!!

No comments: