In follow up to Kendra's blogger, I would just like to say a few things.
First of all, I did fall in a tree. It was funny.
Second of all, the Relient K Concert was AWESOME! It was more fun than most anything I've ever done. There have only been a few things that have been more fun than that. I think I'll make a top ten list of the "FUNNEST" things I've ever done. But before I do that, I'd like to say that maybe you do know you love someone if you know all (or most) of the bad things about a person and still love them. I mean there's these people in this world that REALLY get on my nerves, but I still love them as friends. But then there's that other kind of love. And I think that contains a certain amount of serious frustration...because you love them, but they're so stupid sometimes that it's damaging to their health, whether it's mentally, emotionally, physically, or spiritually. That's why, I think, we get so angry at the people we love sometimes. From what I've experienced, this frustration grows so strong at times that it's like borderline-hatred. And so we have the I love you so much I hate you relationship. Probably not good, but I suppose you grow out of that (and back into it a few years after marriage, in most cases).
Top Ten Fun Things I've Done in the Past Seven Years (this doesn't include AWESOME or STUPID/dumb mistake things, just FUN things)
10. going to that lake whatchamacallit at the beginning of this year with my best Muskie pals
9. painting the bridge in high school...very exciting
8.5 Chicago with Winey and Beaver...so relaxing, so funny...you guys are awesome
8. the pee/poop/corn story I came up with while driving to Dairy Queen a few years ago with good old Ryan Hochstetler, simply because I don't think I've ever made myself laugh so much in my life and I rarely top his stupidity (no offense, kid!)
7.5 I can't remember a certain event, but I know it involved Emily, Laura, and other GBC girls, perhaps at BNYC where I thought, "Wow, this is the funnest day of my life." I love you girls. You had a big part in changing my life.
7. the week with my Junior Adventure campers and my awesome co and friend, Danny, this past summer
5. the first time I rode the Power Tower at Cedar Point...whoo! Whatta rush!
4. Relient K concert on Saturday
3. Alive this past summer...especially Five Iron Frenzy, free carnival fries, swimming, water slides, swing dancing, etc.
2. All of cross country in high school...the good times anyway, when we were all friends, playing spoons, getting in trouble, and so on, mostly because it was the first time I really had friends that cared enough to take care of me (even though I did almost die a couple times), my first real guy friends (yeah, I saw them go through puberty!), the first time I actually had confidence in myself, the first crazy, fun, fun, fun times...and all that jazz. I miss you all!
1. GOING TO THE BEACH THIS SUMMER IS GOING TO BE THE FUNNEST WEEK OF MY LIFE (at least it better be!)
Monday, November 11, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment