Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Ballerinas and Siblings

 We are so proud of our pretty ballerina and the young lady she's becoming.  Today was a rough day with her.  Maryn and I clash personalities so badly sometimes.  Isn't that awful?  But her mind is a thing to really wonder at, and I love her so much.  She has just memorized Psalm 23 and is starting to have these seriously interesting questions and thoughts about God.  It's very obvious God is working in her heart.
 She has also been such a good big sister.  She is learning to read, and Josiah has become very interested in books.  Such a great combination.
 I love this picture...
My kids love each other.  I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to siblings.  I didn't grow up with siblings, and I never know how to solve disputes or judge fairly.  Sometimes I think I am doing everything wrong, especially when it comes to sibling squabbles.  There's no room for pride in motherhood, that is for sure.

1 comment:

mom said...

Josiah is starting to look bigger than Maryn already. Such a big boy.