The next door neighbors came over for a visit today. Josiah might like them a little bit :)
Have I ever told you that I really like this little boy? I mean, I love him. A LOT.
And here is our little princess POSING for a picture! Can you believe it? Never mind that her pose was a moving one and she doesn't know how to stand or sit still. Here she is with the puzzle that she does at least once every day.
Josiah, wake up and play with me! (See the junk pile beside his bed? I tackled that yesterday and it's all good and gone! Right out to the hallway. Now what do I do with it? Seriously considering just throwing it all in the trash).
They play together! What fun!
I have many friends who just had their second child. So baby number one is somewhere between 2 and 3, and baby number two is teeny tiny and needs mama for every thing all day and all night. I am here to tell you that fun is coming! And although your Baby #1 might stealthily try to poke at Baby #2's eyes any chance he/she gets, it is mostly filled with fun, laughter and hugs. And tackling. The love between these two siblings is growing and I hope with all my heart that they will be there for each other through thick and thin long after we, their parents, are gone. Here's to brothers and sisters!
Friday, April 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like they are having lots of fun together! I love the pics. I am sending you a package this week of some books that just came in on Friday from Scholastic. A few of them go with the theme packs I sent you. There is a neat Science one with 20 magic science experiments to do with young children. I am copying most of the pages before I send it to you :o) Be on the lookout...I will try to send out tomorrow (Monday).
Cathy
Post a Comment