Friday, December 12, 2008

Miscellaneous

Maryn is sleeping in her bed! Hallelujah!



The cookie exchange went extremely well and I've been eating cookies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mmmmh, yummy.



I haven't gained any holiday weight yet. I must plan our next child so that I am breastfeeding for as many Christmases and Thanksgivings as possible. It's a fabulous weight loss plan.



We went to The Living Christmas Trees lastnight, which was great. I was thankful that I got to sit in the nursing room, because it's like my own personal theater. I can eat, drink, go to the bathroom when I want to. I think I'll bring popcorn to the service tomorrow night. The Living Christmas Trees is our church's annual Christmas program that's anything but traditional. There's so much talent in our church, it's unbelievable. It's called the Living Christmas Trees because the choir stands on tree-shaped stands, which looks really scary, awkward, and like a safety hazard to me, but I guess tradition is tradition.



Maryn took a ride in her Moby wrap today facing forward for the first time! I know that's not that exciting to you, but it's just another milestone I've been waiting for. She looks like a cute little joey (baby kangaroo) in it!



Sorry I don't have any pictures of my beautiful angel child to be the highlight of your day. Our camera's batteries have worn out. Must get new ones fast.



We'll be in Ohio in less than four days!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, do you know if the nursery is available during the LCT? She may stay with my parents. But, you did say there is a cry room? Where is it? I don't know these things. :) We got her shirt at Baby Gap. It was from my mom, b/c like you said, it's pricey for a season. Isn't it just so fun having our little gems this Christmas!!! We had a big milestone too, silly to some, but not to me, we were having her sleep in her crib "the short way" (if that makes sense...like, not the way she is supposed to, but it was easier to see her on the monitor). Well, last night we had to turn her the "long way/normal way" b/c she is too long!!!!!! YEAH for growth!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to squeeze my baby. Actually my two babies.