

We arrived in Orrville this morning at about 1:00. We got about four hours of sleep lastnight. I know that most of you were sitting on the edge of your seat to find out how our flight went and how things have gone so far. Well, the flights went very well aside from Maryn pooping all over the place. We had to change her diaper on the plane. She's been sleeping more than she ever has before! I hope she sleeps tonight.
Today my mom and I went to Beuhler's and Goodwill and I only saw three people I knew from high school somehow, and I even saw my dad just by chance. Oh, the joys of a small town! We bought the family I told you all about a bunch of great clothes at Goodwill.
Here is a picture of Grandpa JR meeting his first grandbaby. He's a 38 year old grandfather. Interesting, huh?
7 comments:
glad you made it and that all went well. hope slept so well too when we were in the cold - i think it's b/c they are all bundled up and love it. also think the sounds of the airplane makes them sleep. have a blast! stay warm!
Maryn looks like a snow bunny.....so so cute!!!
P.S. I have a theory on the plane pooping. It's the pressure.
L & C were bad plane poopers. Don't tell them I told you that. LOL
One of Laurie's patients was a great grandmother at 52 with no remarriages or anything! Crazy, huh?
Oh, that's so precious. Makes you want to move to Ohio, huh?
I can't wait for tomorrow!
I also agree about the bundling and sleeping well. We still swaddle Gigi at night and cover her with an afgan (it's cold in our house for the sake of the heating bill) and she's been sleeping from 10 ish to 7 ish every night. One night she slept until 9! I just keep wanting to pinch myself!
So glad you made it safe and sound! We are definitely coming to see you guys on Christmas! :) :)
Post a Comment