Wow! My surgery went splendidly and I had no trouble rubbing it in to JR...who had a terrible wisdom teeth experience not long ago. I'm a little bit spacey...it's day 3 now...I've stopped taking the hydrocodine due to its spacing out effects...I'll blame the elipses usage on that...I can't think in complete sentences right now so much. All I know is that this morning it sure felt like I was in a tunnel, where when I breathed in, I was racing backward, and when I breathed out, I was racing forward. And that was the end of my drug usage. I wonder what kind of drug might make a person feel like that...I didn't see any flashing lights or anything, so it must not have been too bad.
I seriously have experienced very little, if no pain at all. Now I am just taking Tylenol because for some reason my teeth don't hurt but my head does...I think I am going through caffeine withdrawal. I'm wondering if maybe I'm allowed to go to the movies. I'm sick of staying in bed. I feel like Charlie's grandparents on that Chocolate Factory movie. You know the one :) But maybe I shouldn't go anywhere because my head does hurt a lot sometimes.
I have been eating a lot. Just a few hours after the surgery I was eating noodles and mashed potatoes. I've been really hungry and I eat till I'm full, but it isn't taking much to fill me up...maybe because I'm not using much energy. Anyway, I've lost about 5 lbs., which I was worried about because when I don't eat for a few days, I drop weight like nothing else. So I think I'm going to eat cookie dough or something. I mean, my final fitting is July 5th, and I have to stay that size till October 29th...and staying at 110 lbs. is a little unrealistic. And hello, I am not Lindsay Lohan. If I'm going to lose weight, I'll do it healthfully, thank you very much.
I'm sorry. I'm rambling.
John and I are moving! That's right. Did I tell you this already? We got a house. Well, now it's for sure. I'll be emailing the address to all of you here in a while.
Saturday, June 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment