Wednesday, June 08, 2005

VBS

I've begun decorating my classroom for Vacation Bible School! It's one of those fun things to do that I sort of hate to do. I spent yesterday making sunflowers, a farmer girl, and a road map. My classroom's theme is...Kansas. Yay, Kansas!

Today John's sister, Anna, is helping me paint. It should be interesting...because we have to paint outside and it is HOT. Please, do not ever plan a trip to Florida in the summer. It is M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E. Hence the October wedding.

Wow. John and I need a lot of stuff when we move into our house. Like a mower and a microwave. Things that I know I could get from people cheap or free if we lived in Ohio. But we don't. So now we get to buy them. Yippee.

I'm going to put an ad in our church's "Needs News" though and ask for some stuff. Those Christians are pretty giving people. Thank God :)

No comments: