Best Meal Ever: Crusted Chicken Romano with Brancott Sauvignon Blanc and for dessert, a goblet of fresh strawberries...all at The Cheesecake Factory
Most Beautiful Bride: I'm sure it will be LINDSAY! Tomorrow! I can't believe it's here. I think I will cry my eyes out. I hope I don't lose my contacts, because I am still pretty new at this contact stuff, and I wouldn't know what to do. I guess if I cry my eyes out, I won't need contacts.
Getting Lost: Again--I did it again. I ended up in Ashland County. Sigh.
Bridal Shower: Mine! On July 9th. Come one, come all...you're all invited! It'll be at my house at 1:00. Fireworks are that night, too, so you can stay for them or, if you don't stay, leave early before all the crazies overtake the town.
Rehearsal Dinner: Tonight! I hope I don't get lost again.
My Hair: I got this new shampoo stuff at the salon and I think my hair is on its way to being normal again! Shwew. So if you're hair ever gets overtreated, get Redken Extreme.
Victoria's Secret: Semi-Annual Sale!!!! Super cute bags for 4.99! I almost passed out.
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment