Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Impatient

Day Two of Bible school just ended, and here I am, wanting to pack up my stuff and live elsewhere but I can't because John is sleeping...since he works overnight and has to sleep until four o'clock. Now I'm not the kind of person that likes to drag things out, like moving. I either get it done all in one day or I stop all together. So, I'm struggling right now, because I want to move out...pronto!

Plus, right now is a really good time to move out because John's mother hasn't been here for the past few days and won't be here until tomorrow. I'd like to avoid any further criticisms, opinions, and lectures. It's not that I am avoiding conflict; I just want to cool off for a while before I'm faced with another loooong discussion about how stupid/irresponsible/lazy/inadequate I am. Which of course, I know I am none of those things. Well, sometimes I am those things, but everyone is sometimes. :)

I think I've memorized our Bible verse for the day..."Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." -1 Thessalonians something: something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you Amanda "that women needs a slap in the face". I am starting to worry about meeting her. I think I might just walk up to her and punch her in the face. Give her one last bit of crap before you leave. MOM

Anonymous said...

Living with in-laws is like standing behind a cow with the poops!!!!! you just never know when a bunch of crap will hit you in the face...just a little FYI...it will be better once you move out. it will take some work on your part.JR

Amanda said...

hahahaha that's pretty funny :)