Sorry I haven't written. I may begin a new blog. Don't worry, I'll give you all the address! Anyway, I haven't written because I've been following that old saying that, as far as I know, came from Thumper's mom, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
But I do have nice things to say, so I will say those!
John and I will begin moving in to our new HOUSE after I recover from my surgery. Yay! It is the cutest house in the world. It's in the Everglades. Really. There's a canal out back with alligators and snakes. Lovely! John is going to have a great time mowing the lawn.
I changed the menu of our reception to something more laid back and barbecue-ish and cut out all the free alcohol. But you can pay for it if you want and hold yourself responsible if you should happen to do anything dumb :)
We ordered the guys' shirts and now we just need the guys' pants! I love the guys' shirts. They are so cool. And soft. And beachy. The guys are going to look so sexy. I am going to have the sexiest wedding party in the universe.
I found a "photographer" (a friend from my church who photographs as a hobby) and all I need now is a DJ and a cake. This wedding stuff is easy peezy Japaneezy.
It's even fun most of the time, but I'm just sick of planning! We should have gotten married over Spring Break. I am now in strong support of very short engagements.
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment