Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Yay!!!!!! Happiness!

Happy Number One:

This parent/teacher/ESE liason guy at our school (who has helped me A LOT this year, I might add) asked to talk to me today...about a student whose parents I FINALLY met...and to ask me if I was going to be teaching at Highlands next year. Naturally, I said yes, to which he responded with "Oh, goooood. I really want to get my daughter into your class. I have heard such GREAT things about you!"

My jaw dropped to the floor, I'm sure of it. I almost cried. And then I thought...oh man, what if his daughter's crazy? :)

Happy Number Two:

I made a friend! Her name is Amy, from church, and we are going to eat tomorrow after school. Yay!

Happy Number Three:

I talked to Susan, finally, yesterday for like an hour! Yay! Susan is the friend I've been stalking (calling her every day twice a day) for the past week. She's my maid of honor and I looooooooooooooooove her! So I'm glad I got to update her on my life... Come to think of it, I didn't have time to ask her much about HER life.
Uh-oh. I better call her back...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That is so special! I didn't even know he was the town arborist!