Thursday, April 14, 2005

I would just like to thank my mother right now for telling me there is a God, there is a Jesus, and not saying things like, "Anything you believe that works for you is true."

I know people that live with that "truth." You know, that "truth" that lies "within."

Pray for them, talk to them, try to live out a Godly life, try to be an example...I try those things. But I'm a hypocrite. It's true. All Christians are. Because we couldn't possibly live a sinless, perfect life.

I'm so glad that Jesus did that for me and made it possible to feel God in my heart.

Anyway, it's 7:00 am...school's about to begin. And I'm just tired. Worn out. Sick of the things in this world. Sick of money, sick of diseases, sick of arguments over right and wrong. But...I know none if it really matters (hear me repeating it to myself? It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you know that besides having Jesus with you all the time, you also have me. THAT is a pretty wonderful backup system. Love you, MOMMY