Saturday, April 09, 2005

Surgery, Centerpieces, and Sex...

Surgery

I'm having my wisdom teeth taken out on May 29th. You should see my oral surgeon. He has biceps the size of my waist. I'm wondering if he's going to just pry out my teeth with those massive muscles. Everyone in the office was SO nice! I'm so excited. I love anesthesia. :)


Centerpieces


I bought 12 beta fish thingies because they look like vases and they were 1.80. But now I've decided that I don't like them. So I'm going to use those for the cake and food tables, put sand, shells, and roses in them, and get little fish bowls for the tables...for a smaller, better centerpiece. This idea subject to change. Any ideas? Send them my way! Susan helped me a lot. She and I talked on the phone today and no matter how much I begged her to drive down here, she wouldn't! But I think she understood what a beta fish thingy is and we came up with some great ideas. Thank you, lovely maid of honor!

Sex

Due to unmerited speculation on my sex life, I am very, very happy to say that John and I have not, and will not, until after our wedding. Though we have discussed having a secret wedding tomorrow and a fake wedding on October 29th, we've realized that's cheating and will do things the way we believe God intended them.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't implying that you had had sex. I just meant that someone your age would surely know what a birth control pill box looked like. Take it from someone who knows, you're better off waiting. I wouldn't trade Jeremy for anything in the world, but wish circumstances had been different.
Cheryl