I am like, so 1999 cool. Thanks to John, who has to be up-to-date cool, I at least get to be out-of-date cool. Since John has an ipod now, I get aaall of his old cds and any of the other ones he gets, if I want them. I also got the handy dandy cd holder he had for his car. You know, one of those cases that holds all of your cds on your visor. I never thought I'd have one of those, or enough cds to fill one, for sure. But now...I do! And now, I actually kind of look forward to my forty-sixty minute drives to work.
AND since I forgot my cell phone charger in FL when I was in OH and it's about the only way for people to reach me, I had to buy a new cell phone charger. But the thing of it was that the Cingular booth at Belden only had car chargers. So I got one of those and it came with one of those things you stick in your ear and talk to whoever without having to have the phone up against your face.
I only use it in the car so that people don't think I'm talking to myself. Unless they see me talking and driving, anyway, but I don't think they really do.
That brings me to ipods. I was a little...ehhh...about the whole 300 dollar ipod thing, but dude, that thing is awesome. You can get a gazillion songs on it for way cheaper than buying cds (and give your girlfriend the scraps), AND get it all beamed to your radio! Any radio! And it just...plays. Without a cord. Without anything, really. It's just a little box. It's the size of a birth control pill case, for real. It's magical. Absolutely magical.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My question would be, how do you know what the size of a birth control box is? Just asking!!
MOM
Aren't we being a little nosy mom? She is over 21. Love, Cheryl
Post a Comment