...confused.
...like I might be getting sick.
...exhausted.
...annoyed by my students.
...angry that I can't afford an apartment.
...angry that I will rent an apartment anyway and then I will be poor.
...angry that I did "everything right" (college, waited for marriage/kids, etc.) and I am still a middle class citizen that doesn't qualify for anything, get any special rewards, and therefore I've ended up as probably the most unfortunate class in America.
...angry that my lower-level poverty children are asked all the time to donate money to kids stricken by the hurricane when my students don't have clothes to wear or books to read, either.
But...goodness how thankful I am, still, anyway, despite all that. But it still bothers me sometimes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to the real world! Kinda sucks, doesn't it? It might seem bad right now, but you will be fine. You have a good head on your shoulders, and I'm sure all of this will turn out ok, just have a little faith in yourself. You can do it. Love Cheryl
Post a Comment