Monday, December 20, 2004

Cloud Nine :)

WELL if John didn't know it before, he knows it now--I am the planning queen. The queen of planning. I set a date, picked a place, and tomorrow pick a dress. I have scheduled appointments with where I want the wedding and reception and rehearsal dinner. I NEED to meet with my bridesmaids and maid of honor (I need to put that on my URGENT list), and schedule a time to get engagement pictures taken (John, you better smile!). I have no idea how we're going to pay for it, but right now I just don't care--I've been waiting my whole life for this and we ARE cutting a LOT of corners. I think we'll be saving beaucoup on flowers and alcohol--who knows about my dress, because everyone knows that when I find a dress that looks good, I don't care about the price tag......

And I picked out invitations and practically have them ordered...I just need to make sure we get the place we want. We have our guest list mostly complete and sorta kinda know where we're going to register. We have our bridesmaids and almost our groomsmen lined up and in order, outfits pretty much figured out. At this rate, all will be done by February.

So I am of course, floating on cloud nine, and it's sad that I'm in Ohio and John is in Florida, but it's probably in his best interests. :) He doesn't like it so much when I ask a lot of questions and he says "I don't care" and I bug him, you know, just to make sure he really doesn't care. I'd pick what I want anyway.

October 23rd will be the wedding, the very small wedding, at 12:30 on a Sunday afternoon. The reception will follow...one in FL and one here in Ohio for all those who were unable to attend. The Ohio reception will be around my Christmas break, so keep that in mind. It IS only a year away!

John: You HAVE to pick the honeymoon spot! NO SNOW!!!! :)

No comments: