Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Well, John broke out the big guns lastnight and totally surprised me (!!!) by driving the hour and a half that it takes to get here, took me out to eat, to the mall, and even brought roses. What a sweetie :) I'm thinking I'll keep him around a while. So here I was, talking to him on the phone lastnight at 5:30 and then he comes right through the door. Whatta shocker. I figured there was no way he would be able surprise me without me catching on, but I was wrong. Sorry I underestimated ya, pal :) I'll have to keep a closer eye on him from now on...

So my birthday ended up being a great one, and it won't end until our lovely trip to Chicago in December. I'm just a little bit excited :-D

Meanwhile, I've been reading Joshua because it's such a great "coming of age" book, really...be strong, be courageous, remember what God has done for you, meditate on his word, act on his promises, receive and baske in his blessings. Mmmmh. Doesn't that sound wonderful? It sounds more wonderful than the brownie sundae I couldn't eat for free at Garfield's lastnight. ::sigh:: I'm dealing with some chocolate cravings lately...sorry :)

Have a great day!!!

No comments: