See,the thing about these online diaries is that they're really not online diaries because if they were, I would be the only one to read mine and I'd write whatever I wanted to inside. And I certainly can't write what I want, now can I? Not always.
So, I'll write about New Zealand then I guess.
I received more information the other day. I'll be at the Apanui school in Whakatane, New Zealand, which is in the Bay of Plenty. It is one of the three sunniest places in New Zealand. It looks pretty homey and settled. My mother will also be ecstatic to hear that it has New Zealand's only active volcano, which I will be able to visit. I've never seen a volcano. I saw a few churches are there that I think I'll like, one is even Baptist and another non-denominational, which both sound rather promising...not that denominations matter so much, but my other choices are Latter-Day Saints, Jehovah's Witnesses and such...I could visit the Catholic church, too, I suppose, a time or two...then maybe I can write to Dr. Nutt about the cultural experience. I wonder if mass is the same as it is every Sunday at St. Agnes in Orrville. I've never been to a Catholic church without Father Wysocki. Hmm. Maybe they'll let me burn the incense...I'll make hearts with the smoke...and sing, "Light the Fire." Or not. There's a pretty nice skate park there. I'll have to have Drew come over for a visit. :)
Anyway, if you want to visit a website of Whakatane, here is a link:
"And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." -Colossians 3:14
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart..." -Colossians 3:23
Monday, November 10, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment