Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Since I know none of you watched the Kansas v. Michigan State game lastnight, let me just tell you...

Michigan State, who is (WAS) ranked number 4 (although I have no idea why) had like, 297 turnovers and looked pretty...shabby, to say the least, at least compared to KANSAS who rocked the house (ah-hem, gymnasium?). Although KS lost two of their best players, they've gained an awesome freshman, a guy who was injured last year (Simein), and this little guy, who just totally stepped up. AND KS also lost their coach (who now coaches NC, who are doing well, also) but now they have a coach who seems good enough to me, considering KS led the entire game, at one point being SEVENTEEN points ahead. I can't even really remember what the final score was now...it's not that important...I think 76-70.

Sorry. I know since mostly girls read this you all probably just skipped all that. I was a bit sick today. Once in a while my intestines just get twisted. I hope you aren't eating right now :) And, I'm spending the day reading The Winter's Tale and The Tempest. The Winter's Tale was actually really good and I think Disney should do their next animated picture on it. It's really similar to Sleeping Beauty, and Disney could use a good romance these days. ;-) A lot of Shakespeare fans would be pissed if Disney tried to recreate it, but...who cares.

Well, I'm out. Peace to you all and to all a good night!

No comments: