Tuesday, November 25, 2003

I haven't really had anything to write about, oddly enough. I've just been kinda hangin out...writing units and avoiding writing papers and reading a book that makes me feel like being mean to everyone. Sometimes I get into characters a little too much. This is why I should only read books like Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm.

Kansas plays Michigan State tonight, so I'm going to drive up to John's and watch that with him and Chris and then they'll leave for New Hampshire (I just typed "Hampshirt") to visit John's dad and that side of the family and I'll drive home to visit...MY FAMILY! I guess I sorta know the agenda my mother has planned for me, but I'm unsure of what's happening on my dad's side. I'm a little disappointed that I haven't seen my grandmother much or my sister, but somehow I don't think it's all my fault...maybe 50% but not totally. Anyway, it still makes me feel like a horrible person since I haven't seen Colleen since oh, like, July, maybe? Perhaps June, even. That's really stupid, isn't it? Stupid of me. Her mom just had twins! Nathaniel and Sarah. I wish I could see them :-( But what sucks about step-families and divorced ex-stepmoms is that, it's like, "Oh, sorry, we just divorced YOU too." And, truth be told, I miss them.

I got my placement lady today. Her name is Brigitte Hoskins and I hope she's nice because I'm living with her for about two and half months. :) I'm sure she is. I don't know if she's married or has kids or anything, they just said "Brigitte Hoskins." Maybe in New Zealand they don't say things like "The Hoskins Family." Hehehe. Well, you never know.

GoOdByE!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: