Tuesday, November 18, 2003

EXCITEMENT BUILDS AS AIRLINE TICKETS ARE PURCHASED

Yippee! We booked our flights! I'll leave from Cleveland at 3:30 on January 20th, fly to Chicago, then San Francisco, and then...Sydney! I haven't gotten a flight from Sydney to Auckland or Auckland to Whakatane yet, but that'll get taken care of and those flights shouldn't be too expensive. My ticket was $1579.20 and $1703.40 with tax, but it turns out that (I think) my student loans and such will cover that. Yay for me, ay mates? I would tell you how long the flight is but I don't really understand it all with times changing and all that. I do know that on the way back from Sydney to San Francisco, I'll leave Australia at 1:45 pm on Thursday and won't arrive in California until (yaaaawn....) hmmm...10:05 am on Thursday. Sweet. Time travel. Maybe I could just go back and forth my whole life and live every day of my life twice. :)

Well, I tried to figure out how long it will take to get to Sydney just now and I'm estimating it's about 900 million hours. Maybe I'll stop trying to figure it out and just...wing it. No pun intended!

No comments: