I have ten things I want to say.
1. I am the worst, no really, the worst tennis player on the planet.
2. I really hate feeling like a loser. Takes me back to grade school and Jr. High, I tell ya.
3. I totally love first graders.
4. I finished the paper I have been putting off and freaking out about and rolling around in my head for the past week in less than two hours. It practically wrote itself. Praise God!
5. I finished my Shakespeare paper and I think it sucks and there's really nothing I can do about it.
6. I really hope that Jason gets homecoming king because he is, by far, the nicest guy in the top ten and definitely one of the few great guys here at Muskingum (at least as far as I know, you never know these days who could be fake...but, I don't think he's fake :) ).
7. The yearbook is awesome because Chrystal did take, like, all the pictures, and everyone is asking me, "Dude, why are YOU all over the yearbook?" to which I reply, "Because I'm so flippin' popular, duh!"
8. I most certainly did send my application for Global Student Teaching today. If that's not cool, I don't know what is. All I gotta say is...300 dollars could have bought me a lot of new clothes, daggone it.
9. I'm going to find out what my birthday present is TOMORROW! Yay!!!
10. And...I have nothing else on my post-it note assignment list! It feels so good to throw those lists away...check...check...check...
Thursday, September 25, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment