Do you ever feel like you don't know what you're doing and you know you want to do something but you're not sure what it is you want to do but you kind of don't want to do anything at all? So, I'm trying to think of what it is I really do want to do and I think I'd just like to curl up with...a pillow, maybe? And watch a movie. Or read a book. Or something. No, I'm a little sick of reading. I feel guilty if I read anything other than Shakespeare or A.S. Byatt or Julian Barnes... I'd like to eat a big heaping mound of chocolate pudding and Hershey Kisses and chocolate covered pretzels and peanut M&M's. Yes boys, it's so fun...so fun...to be a woman. I am enjoying my pre-menstrual symptoms so much. I feel like a helium balloon and a 900 pound barbell all at once and I swear there has to be a bulldozer in my uterus because it hurts and my back is trying to get out of my body, I'm serious, it's trying to escape and everything makes me want to cry and laugh and yell and...it's so weird because I have NO reason at all to experience such moodswings... I thought PMS this bad wasn't supposed to happen until I'm in my 30's? Well, I'm sure some chocolate will make me feel better. Ha! I'm happier already! :)
Life is good, is it not?
peace out, word, check ya, i'm out, bouncin, etcetera...
Thursday, September 04, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment